Octopus 5 Trial Version
Reminder of the Octopus 5 and Octopus Mobile Preview Version
The purpose of the trial period is to get feedback on this brand new interface and make adjustments after the first experiences with our customers.
Please note that this is a "preview" version that is to say that the many of the features are not yet available.
On the other hand, new features will be added at each of our minor versions.
The goal is to be able to handle incidents, SRs and tasks in the new version in the fall of 2018.
The What's new in Octopus 5 button will show you progress for each minor release.
What is available?
Creating and update of incidents / SRs and tasks
Essential actions to manage incidents / SRs are available
Adding activities including attachments
Quick search for Incidents, SR, CI and Users
Sorting lists and other manipulations in lists
Search options in general
Visualize and edit the attributes of a CI
Visualize the relationships of a CI with users and other CIs
Visualize the CIs and requests of a user
Paste the content of the clipboard
Supports the custom forms
Some options are only partially working for now and are still under development. See bellow how they work at the moment
- The modification of a list must be done in the Windows version. The changes will be visible in Octopus 5 after
- The organization of the lists is not yet complete. The hierarchy is not yet available, so we must search the elements
What is only available in Octopus 5?
- The card view
- The themes
- The favourites
- The navigation history
- The integration with Antidote or other correctors
Upcoming Improvements Over the Next Few Months
Adding more than one user
For now, adding a CI only allows the replacement of the CI
Adding attachments with drag & drop
Some actions are to come, such as conversion, reopening a request
- Consult the notifications
- CIs a few options like seeing the service contracts and the document section, etc.
- Visualize the requests related to events
- Automatic posting of the internal announcement
Thank you, your message has been sent.