SHOW ALL CONTENT
- Octopus, through MailIntegration, recognizes a request from the request number contained in the subject of the email.
- Example: [Confirmation] 2358 - Problem with my workstation
- Some email management tools (Exchange, Lotus Notes) modify the subject with an absence notification and remove the Octopus request number.
- Example: Automated response: James Blackburn is absent
- As Octopus does not find the request number in the subject, it creates a new request.
- To remedy this situation, you must review the options of the mail servers so that the subject is not changed. Communicate with your internal email management administrator.
Thank you, your message has been sent.
Help us improve our articles