Table of contents
Here are the steps to export your Octopus data to Excel
- Display any list (list of incidents, of CIs, planned request items from the planned requests, etc.) or create a new search
- Personalize the list by modifying the columns displayed or how the data is sorted
- Select one of more lines from the list (if you wish to transfert all the data to Excel, there is no need to make a selection)
- Right click in the list and select Open in Excel from the menu
- You will then need to choose between All records or Selected records
Excel will then open with the results (including column headers).
Thank you, your message has been sent.
Help us improve our articles